Online Talk by Xia Cijie from UA
Xia Cijie will give us a talk about method inlining in compiler.
Xia Cijie is a student from University of Alberta. He is researcher of IBM CAS in Canada. He will give us a talk about method inlining in compiler.
Key words：compiler optimization , static analysis , jit compilation
Title: Just In Time Compiler Inlining Optimization
Time: 2020-11-20 15:00-16:00((UTC+08:00)Beijing)
Venue: Zoom Meeting , Meeting ID( 297 028 130 )
- Method inlining, what is it.
- Cost and benefit of inlining in JIT compilation
- Intraprocedure optimization
- How inlining will result in more optimizations
- Abstract interpretation in static analysis
- State of the art inlining algorithm
- Brief introduction to Eclipse OMR and Eclipse OpenJ9
Feel free to contact us via email if you are interested!